Textura ligera para unos cuidados suaves. Fortalece la barrera protectora de la piel. La orquídea dorada Cephalanthera falcata proporciona una sensación de sosiego a la piel.
Aplicar: por la mañana sobre la piel limpia y tonificada aplicar suavemente.
Principales ingredientes:Orquídea dorada Cephalanthera falcata y complejo activo pre y probiótico. Por la noche aplicar ZZ SENSITIVE Crema de Noche Reparadora.
Complejo pre y probiótico
Este complejo especial regula la protección natural de la piel sensible y la vuelve a reequilibrar – normaliza la piel. Con este avance en investigación, se pueden suministrar altas concentraciones de ingredientes activos.
La orquídea dorada Cephalanthera falcata aporta una relajante sensación de frescura.
- AQUA [WATER]
- Deep spring water. Water from the red sandstone strata of the northern Black Forest in Germany. It is obtained from our own well at a depth of 165 meters, and is unchlorinated and naturally pure. Its function is to moisturize the surface of the skin and to act as a solvent for water-soluble ingredients and plant extracts.
- CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE
- A neutral vegetable oil. Obtained from the coconut (the fruit of the coconut palm). The oil has a long shelf life and offers exceptional skin-compatibility. It is rapidly absorbed and does not leave behind an oily shine on the skin.
- CAPRYLYL CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE
- A fatty acid ester. A very light oil component of plant origin that offers good spreadability and does not leave the skin feeling greasy.
- Pure, undenatured ethyl alcohol, potable alcohol. Obtained by fermenting plants containing starch or sugar. Alcohol is deployed as a solvent for extracts and various active ingredients. It also has a refreshing, astringent, toning and preservative effect, and stimulates the circulation.
- SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL [JOJOBA]
- Jojoba oil. A liquid wax from the seeds of the jojoba shrub. Cares for the skin, smooths, protects, and maintains the skin’s moisture. It is rapidly absorbed without making the skin look greasy. It is also very resistant to oxidation and offers a slight level of natural protection against light.
- Squalane. An oil component of plant origin similar to the squalene in the skin and therefore particularly well absorbed. Makes the skin feel soft, silky, but not greasy, and is very skin-compatible.
- Glycerin. A component of all fats and oils. Glycerin has a moisturizing effect. For BÖRLIND, it is derived solely from vegetable oil.
- BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER [SHEA]
- Shea butter. A solid plant fat obtained from the seeds of an African tree. It has very good care properties and is ideal for dry, irritated skin. A thickening agent in emulsions.
- POLYGLYCERYL-6 DISTEARATE
- An emulsifier from regrowing raw materials: plant glycerin and plant stearic acid.
- BEHENYL ALCOHOL
- Behenyl alcohol. A fatty component (fatty alcohol) obtained from the seeds of the moringa tree. Also contained in human skin oil. Cares for the skin and is a thickening agent for emulsions.
- MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE
- Microcrystalline cellulose. Produced by hydrolysis of plant cellulose. A carrier for active ingredients/extracts in powder form.
- POLYGLYCERYL-3 BEESWAX
- An emulsifier based on beeswax.
- Inulin. A polysaccharide from chicory root. Has a conditioning and caring effect on the hair and skin.
- ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE
- A polysaccharide of plant origin. Its prebiotic properties support the beneficial skin flora and thus strengthen the skin barrier. Ideal to soothe and care for sensitive skin.
- XANTHAN GUM
- Xanthan. A polysaccharide produced by microorganisms from plant substrates containing sugar. A gelling/thickening agent that also stabilizes emulsions.
- CURCULIGO ORCHIOIDES ROOT EXTRACT
- Extract from the root of “golden eye-grass”. A traditional medicinal plant (used in TCM). It has an antioxidant and antibacterial effect. The action mechanism of the root extract improves the functions of the skin’s protective barrier, therefore returning sensitive skin to a “normal” condition.
- JOJOBA ESTERS
- Jojoba wax. In the form of small wax beads, these sustainable and biodegradable exfoliating grains are used in natural exfoliating products. And in an innovative formulation with acacia, Jojoba, and sunflower wax, it is moisturizing, emulsifying, and nourishing. It produces a particularly pleasant and an even lighter feeling on your skin than do either of the waxes on their own.
- CETYL ALCOHOL
- Cetyl alcohol. A fatty alcohol and natural, plant-based emulsifier.
- MAGNOLIA OFFICINALIS BARK EXTRACT
- An extract from magnolia bark. It has an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant effect.
- SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE
- A (co-)emulsifier. Used in addition to other emulsifiers in low concentration to improve the long-term stability of emulsions.
- CALCIUM ALGINATE
- Calcium salt of alginic acid. A polysaccharide obtained from brown algae. Used as a natural gelling agent.
- A polysaccharide. Derived from “inca root” (= yacón). Its prebiotic properties support the beneficial skin flora and thus strengthen the skin barrier. Soothes and cares for sensitive skin.
- TOCOPHERYL ACETATE
- Tocopheryl acetate/provitamin E. A more stable form of vitamin E. When it is applied to the skin, it becomes vitamin E by enzymatic conversion, and then takes its antioxidant effect.
- GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE
- A surfactant/co-emulsifier. Produced from plant glycerin and plant fatty acids. It has moisturizing, emulsifying and caring properties.
- Maltodextrin. A polysaccharide derived from plant starch. Supplies moisture and used as a carrier for active ingredients/plant extracts in powder form.
- GLYCINE SOJA OIL [SOYBEAN]
- Soybean oil. A vegetable oil that cares for the skin and makes it supple.
- ASCORBYL PALMITATE
- Fat-soluble form of vitamin C. This fat-soluble form of vitamin C is more light- and temperature-resistant, and is converted into free vitamin C in the skin. It has an antioxidant effect, counteracts skin aging caused by free radicals and prevents emulsions from becoming rancid.
- Lecithin. A substance similar to fat, with emulsifying properties. Can be found in vegetable oils from which it is derived. It cares for the skin and hair, and improves combability. Special lecithins can be made into liposomes in which active ingredients can be encapsulated and protected, improving their bioavailability when applied to the skin.
- LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT
- Lactic acid bacteria ferment. A probiotic ingredient that stimulates the skin’s natural immune system.
- Vitamin E. Can be found in many vegetable oils. As an antioxidant it prevents these from becoming rancid. It also stabilizes cosmetics and protects the skin against free radicals induced by UV radiation, for example, thus forestalling premature, environment-related skin aging.
- HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE
- An emulsifier from regrowing raw materials: plant glycerin and vegetable fat plus citric acid. Binds oil and water. Cares for the skin.