El complejo activo pre y probiótico reequilibra la flora cutánea. Regular el pH natural de la piel y proporciona una sensación de sosiego.
Aplicar: suavemente por la noche sobre la piel limpia y tonificada.
Principales ingredientes: Orquídea dorada Cephalanthera falcata y complejo activo pre y probiótico. Por la mañana aplicar ZZ SENSITIVE Crema de Día Protectora
Complejo pre y probiótico
Este complejo especial regula la protección natural de la piel sensible y la vuelve a reequilibrar – normaliza la piel. Con este avance en investigación, se pueden suministrar altas concentraciones de ingredientes activos.
La orquídea dorada Cephalanthera falcata aporta una relajante sensación de frescura.
- AQUA [WATER]
- Deep spring water. Water from the red sandstone strata of the northern Black Forest in Germany. It is obtained from our own well at a depth of 165 meters, and is unchlorinated and naturally pure. Its function is to moisturize the surface of the skin and to act as a solvent for water-soluble ingredients and plant extracts.
- CAPRYLYL CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE
- A fatty acid ester. A very light oil component of plant origin that offers good spreadability and does not leave the skin feeling greasy.
- Glycerin. A component of all fats and oils. Glycerin has a moisturizing effect. For BÖRLIND, it is derived solely from vegetable oil.
- Squalane. An oil component of plant origin similar to the squalene in the skin and therefore particularly well absorbed. Makes the skin feel soft, silky, but not greasy, and is very skin-compatible.
- SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL [JOJOBA]
- Jojoba oil. A liquid wax from the seeds of the jojoba shrub. Cares for the skin, smooths, protects, and maintains the skin’s moisture. It is rapidly absorbed without making the skin look greasy. It is also very resistant to oxidation and offers a slight level of natural protection against light.
- Sorbitol. A natural sugar alcohol of plant origin that occurs naturally in many fruits. Also used in foodstuffs. Has a moisturizing and moisture-retaining effect.
- CERA ALBA [BEESWAX]
- Beeswax. Protects the skin from drying out. A thickening agent.
- Silicon dioxide/silica sand/silicic acid. Used as an auxiliary substance in a great variety of cosmetic products: as a carrier for color pigments in color cosmetics, as an anti-caking agent in powders, and as a thickener in oily products and masks.
- OLUS OIL
- A vegetable oil. Cares for and smooths the skin.
- C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES
- A fatty component. A fat obtained from glycerin and solid plant fatty acids. A thickening agent in stick products and emulsions.
- POLYGLYCERYL-3 POLYRICINOLEATE
- An emulsifier from regrowing raw plant materials, including plant glycerin and vegetable fat.
- SORBITAN OLEATE
- An emulsifier from regrowing raw materials: a compound of sorbitol (a natural sugar alcohol of plant origin with a moisturizing and moisture-retaining effect) and plant fatty acids from vegetable oil. Binds oil and water. Cares for and moisturizes the skin.
- CETYL PALMITATE
- Cetyl palmitate. A fatty component of plant origin. A thickening agent. Cares for the skin.
- LIMNANTHES ALBA SEED OIL [MEADOWFOAM]
- Meadowfoam oil. This oil is derived from the seeds of the American meadowfoam. It is extremely resistant to oxidation and cares for the skin. The high concentration of long-chain fatty acids it contains makes the skin feel extremely silky, without leaving behind an unpleasantly oily film.
- ZINC OXIDE
- Zinc oxide. A natural mineral with anti-inflammatory, astringent and antimicrobial properties. It also alleviates irritation. In concealing products, it offers high coverage and reflects UV radiation. At BÖRLIND, it is not used as a nanomaterial.
- ZINC SULFATE
- Zinc sulfate. Stabilizes emulsions.
- Lecithin. A substance similar to fat, with emulsifying properties. Can be found in vegetable oils from which it is derived. It cares for the skin and hair, and improves combability. Special lecithins can be made into liposomes in which active ingredients can be encapsulated and protected, improving their bioavailability when applied to the skin.
- ALUMINUM/MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE STEARATE
- Aluminum/magnesium hydroxide stearate. A reaction product of aluminum/magnesium hydroxide (used in pharmacy as a remedy for heartburn) with stearic acid (from vegetable oils). It is an auxiliary substance that helps to stabilize water-in-oil emulsions.
- Inulin. A polysaccharide from chicory root. Has a conditioning and caring effect on the hair and skin.
- Pure, undenatured ethyl alcohol, potable alcohol. Obtained by fermenting plants containing starch or sugar. Alcohol is deployed as a solvent for extracts and various active ingredients. It also has a refreshing, astringent, toning and preservative effect, and stimulates the circulation.
- TOCOPHERYL ACETATE
- Tocopheryl acetate/provitamin E. A more stable form of vitamin E. When it is applied to the skin, it becomes vitamin E by enzymatic conversion, and then takes its antioxidant effect.
- ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE
- A polysaccharide of plant origin. Its prebiotic properties support the beneficial skin flora and thus strengthen the skin barrier. Ideal to soothe and care for sensitive skin.
- CURCULIGO ORCHIOIDES ROOT EXTRACT
- Extract from the root of “golden eye-grass”. A traditional medicinal plant (used in TCM). It has an antioxidant and antibacterial effect. The action mechanism of the root extract improves the functions of the skin’s protective barrier, therefore returning sensitive skin to a “normal” condition.
- LAURYL LAURATE
- An emulsifier. Produced from plant lauric acid and lauryl alcohol. Cares for the skin. It feels pleasant on the skin because it melts at skin temperature.
- MAGNESIUM SULFATE
- Magnesium sulfate/Epsom salts. Stabilizes emulsions.
- MAGNOLIA OFFICINALIS BARK EXTRACT
- An extract from magnolia bark. It has an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant effect.
- GLYCINE SOJA OIL [SOYBEAN]
- Soybean oil. A vegetable oil that cares for the skin and makes it supple.
- SODIUM PCA
- Sodium salt of pyrrolidone carboxylic acid (PCA). Has a moisturizing effect. PCA is the main component of the natural moisturizing factors (NMFs) in the skin’s corneous layer.
- A polysaccharide. Derived from “inca root” (= yacón). Its prebiotic properties support the beneficial skin flora and thus strengthen the skin barrier. Soothes and cares for sensitive skin.
- CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL
- Camelina seed oil. High in the omega unsaturated fatty acids (also known as vitamin F). Ideal for the care of dry skin, because the unsaturated fatty acids strengthen the skin barrier, thus increasing skin elasticity and reducing transepidermal water loss.
- Maltodextrin. A polysaccharide derived from plant starch. Supplies moisture and used as a carrier for active ingredients/plant extracts in powder form.
- LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT
- Lactic acid bacteria ferment. A probiotic ingredient that stimulates the skin’s natural immune system.
- ASCORBYL PALMITATE
- Fat-soluble form of vitamin C. This fat-soluble form of vitamin C is more light- and temperature-resistant, and is converted into free vitamin C in the skin. It has an antioxidant effect, counteracts skin aging caused by free radicals and prevents emulsions from becoming rancid.
- Vitamin E. Can be found in many vegetable oils. As an antioxidant it prevents these from becoming rancid. It also stabilizes cosmetics and protects the skin against free radicals induced by UV radiation, for example, thus forestalling premature, environment-related skin aging.
- HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE
- An emulsifier from regrowing raw materials: plant glycerin and vegetable fat plus citric acid. Binds oil and water. Cares for the skin.
- CITRIC ACID
- Citric acid. Derived by fermentation from corn substrate. Used to regulate the pH value of cosmetics.