PURIFYING CARE – La línea depuradora en profundidad. Las sustancias antibacterianas combaten las impurezas cutáneas y previenen su reaparición. Con un uso regular, el cuadro dermatológico se vuelve claramente más limpio, puro y liso. El resultado: una tez deslumbrante de suavidad y frescor.
Aplicar: directamente sobre el grano.
Efecto: Cubre y trata los granos.
Disponible en claro y oscuro.INCI
- RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL [CASTOR]
- Castor oil from organic farming. From the seeds of the castor oil plant. A rich oil that smooths and cares for the skin, and also gives lips long-lasting care and shine.
- HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES
- A vegetable fat. A thickening agent. A vegan alternative to beeswax.
- EUPHORBIA CERIFERA CERA [CANDELILLA]
- Candelilla wax. Obtained from the leaves of the candelilla plant. Used in foodstuffs (E902) and cosmetics (especially stick products).
- A fatty alcohol. An oily substance that cares for the skin, offers good spreadability, and does not leave behind an unpleasant oily film.
- CERA ALBA [BEESWAX]
- Beeswax. Protects the skin from drying out. A thickening agent.
- SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL [JOJOBA]
- Jojoba oil. A liquid wax from the seeds of the jojoba shrub. Cares for the skin, smooths, protects, and maintains the skin’s moisture. It is rapidly absorbed without making the skin look greasy. It is also very resistant to oxidation and offers a slight level of natural protection against light.
- TRITICUM VULGARE GERM OIL [WHEAT]
- Wheat germ oil. Contains a particularly high level of natural vitamin E. A rich oil that cares for the skin and stimulates the circulation. An anti-aging oil.
- COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA [CARNAUBA]
- Carnauba wax. A very solid, caring plant wax. Used above all as a thickening agent for solid cosmetics, such as lipsticks.
- SALICYLIC ACID
- Salicylic acid. Gently dissolves corneous skin for a mild exfoliation effect. Has antibacterial properties and is used as a nature-identical preservative. It occurs naturally in many plants, the most well-known being the willow.
- (Alpha-)bisabolol. An anti-inflammatory, skin-soothing ingredient with an antimicrobial effect. Can be found in essential bergamot oil, chamomile oil and the oil of the candeia tree (vanillosmopsis erythropappa). For BÖRLIND, only bisabolol from sustainable, FSC-certified candeia plantations is used, in order to protect the Brazilian highland rainforests.
- ASCORBYL PALMITATE
- Fat-soluble form of vitamin C. This fat-soluble form of vitamin C is more light- and temperature-resistant, and is converted into free vitamin C in the skin. It has an antioxidant effect, counteracts skin aging caused by free radicals and prevents emulsions from becoming rancid.
- Lecithin. A substance similar to fat, with emulsifying properties. Can be found in vegetable oils from which it is derived. It cares for the skin and hair, and improves combability. Special lecithins can be made into liposomes in which active ingredients can be encapsulated and protected, improving their bioavailability when applied to the skin.
- Vitamin E. Can be found in many vegetable oils. As an antioxidant it prevents these from becoming rancid. It also stabilizes cosmetics and protects the skin against free radicals induced by UV radiation, for example, thus forestalling premature, environment-related skin aging.
- HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE
- An emulsifier from regrowing raw materials: plant glycerin and vegetable fat plus citric acid. Binds oil and water. Cares for the skin.
- CI 77891 [TITANIUM DIOXIDE]
- Titanium dioxide. A white coloring and UV filter.
- CI 77947 [ZINC OXIDE]
- Zinc oxide. A white coloring and UV filter.
- CI 77499 [IRON OXIDES]
- Black iron oxide. A mineral color pigment.
- CI 77492 [IRON OXIDES]
- Yellow iron oxide. A mineral color pigment.
- CI 77491 [IRON OXIDES]
- Red iron oxide. A mineral color pigment.